Star Wars (1977)

Agent RayBans

Sr Member
Hey all, I was making my rounds today and came across this image of a flat, unfolded box of C-3PO's cereal from back in the day.

c3p0+mask.jpg

Does anyone know if a larger image exists?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: C-3PO's cereal

Man, from what I remember, that cereal was the WORST!!!! I can't believe I had my mom keep buying them though, just because it was Star Wars. Terrible memories of that disgusting cereal.

I ate these also. I don't remember what they tasted like. If it was Star Wars we had to have it.

Nice find,
DBCooper

I remember the cereal was not only horrible, but rebranded several times over with whatever the flavor-of-the-month movie promotion was at the time.

It's cool to see the other masks in the flicker account. I had forgotten all about them.

I loved that cereal as a kid....I could never get the Darth Vader cut out mask though.

I had the 3PO one but had to part with it after I barfed all over it....:sick

Ah the memories....:)

I remember the cereal was not only horrible, but rebranded several times over with whatever the flavor-of-the-month movie promotion was at the time.

Yeah, and prior to C-3POs as well, probably. I remember at the time finding the "twin rings fused together" very familiar, although I've never been able to ID what they'd been named before.

Ryboflavin... mmmmm! :love

LOL! I actually THOUGHT I liked this stuff! I had my mom buy a few incarations of the cereal after it was rebranded just by the look of it on the box... I knew it was really 3po's! :lol

Hey MooCrikit, I like the poster. I hope you don't mind, but I was a little bored and used my meager PS skills and tried to clean it up a bit.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back