Star Wars (1977)

Great idea Dietrich! I'm waiting for the name of the paper props section to change any day now to "Cmdr. Kerner's Paper Prop Forum". Thanks for all the props you have readily shared with all of us.

Cmdr.Kerner, thanks for the cards!

I would have needed the Deathstar one, but...curse you Rebel scum!

Great idea Dietrich! I'm waiting for the name of the paper props section to change any day now to "Cmdr. Kerner's Paper Prop Forum". Thanks for all the props you have readily shared with all of us.

^ Ha, or at least a request for a paper prop should be
called a "Dietrich" :lol

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys. Well, since days it's raining, it's cold and nasty outside, so I'm just creative doing some graphics.

BTW: English is only my second language, is DEATHSTAR one or two (DEATH STAR) words? I've seen both version and I wasn't so sure.

BTW2: All my ideas I'm writing in my little note book and I do have a lot, so be surprised....

Dietrich

Dietrich:

You have it exactly right on your prop! It's two words! And your spelling with your second language is better than many people's spelling in their first!

Can't wait to see what you do next!

hello agent-raybans
if you have the box of cereal in large print that 'll be nice to share
as for me I will post some props paper indiana jones

thank you to you

Adam,

so kind to post the lobby cards. Just something so nostalgic and retro about these. A real trip back to me being 6 years old and ogling the pics with my bro whilst mum and dad bought the tickets for our first showing.

Cheers
Ian

Kerner,

I'll pretend you made that card JUST for me. Luke thanks you. BTW, just so you're not surprised next visit, Luke is going to be a big brother in about 2 months.

Kerner,

I'll pretend you made that card JUST for me. Luke thanks you. BTW, just so you're not surprised next visit, Luke is going to be a big brother in about 2 months.

Thanks Mark, you're welcome. How do you know that I had you in mind when I've drawn this?

CU in October

Dietrich

BTW: Are you visiting the Vulcan Events Convention in Orlando in late October?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back