Limited Run Star Trek Voyager Small PADD

Voyager398

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The current kit cost is $40 and includes the following: 1 top plate, 1 mid-plate, 1 bottom plate, 1 high quality decal sheet with clear gloss finishing laminate, and assembly instructions.

Kit Details: The plates that make up the PADD are laser cut from black Plexiglas. The decal sheet will be 1 of 6 styles of LCARS graphics design by myself and randomly chose for your shipment. If you order 2 however you will not receive duplicates. The decals are kiss-cut so no manual cutting will be required and full color digitally printed on 3M Brand white vinyl with and outdoor rating of 3-5 years. The decals also include a 3M Clear Luster UV Protective laminate custom kiss-cut to shape. The instructions call out recommended paints, and a short list of tools and materials needed to complete this kit as well as step by step instructions.

Its a nice looking kit. You did well. If I didn't already have a number of (ok perhaps too many) PADDs, I'd definitely pick one up.

Looks great - how much would shipping to Hong Kong be for 1 (I too seem to have a few/too many kits but can't resist as these look really good)

Don't suppose you do the decals for the larger padds - like this one (Image from CmdrKerner)
star__trek___voyager_padd_by_cmdrkerner-d57tn9c.jpg

Thanks! I'm actually working on worm hole graphics for the large PADDs. Ultimately I'm working on 2 variations of the large PADD graphics which should be ready over the next 2 months.The graphic kits for the large PADDs will also include all buttons and a red Starfleet capsule label for the back of the PADD.

Any idea of shipping costs to Hong Kong? - Happy to wait for the large padd graphics and do a combined ship :)

Cool - will definitely have one but can i wait for the large padd decals and do a joint order?

Yes. These are still available. I have hit a few delays on the graphics for the large PADDs though. Recently moved and am traveling for work should be back on track next week.

Just following up...the Large PADD graphics are complete. I will have the final price later this week. Thanks for your patience!

Completed!! The large PADD graphics should be delivered by August 14th in a gloss finish. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back