Unlimited Run Star Trek Voyager Relativity Tricorder Kit.

If anyone purchased one of these kits from Stapleton and looking for the electronics, I am doing a limited run of 10 sets of electronics. These include fully assemble electronics with battery system, so no soldering is required. It is probably one of the easiest tricorder props to build and upgrade with electronics. The electronics are $135US shipped. Contact me here or send an email to me at gmros@cogeco.ca.

Relativity-02.jpgRelativity-01.jpgRel-01.jpg

I guess by the lack of response that there is just no more interest in this prop. Sad to see it fade away. It is a good prop.

Same for me I love all things Star Trek related I just haven't got the spare cash at the moment what with xmas and other projects, I always hope these sorts of threads stay alive so I can get them at some point, looks awesome :)

November and December seem to be a rough time for buying any prop related items. It is especially hard on those of us that rely almost totally on the income from the prop industry.

I will try and keep these (and a few other) prop electronics kits alive for as long as I can. I will at least make these Relativity electronics available for a while longer. Who knows: some of you may even get some cash for Christmas which can be used towards your next prop project. I, along with many others, will be here waiting.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

May I ask if you are doing a run of the Star Trek TNG Medical Tricorder kits please? I would be interested in o e if available.......Therelativity kit is on my list but it's a little way down at the moment, cheers.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back