1. Welcome to the Project Runs Forum!

This forum is intended for interest gauging and active runs. Due to the transient nature of this forum, please keep all research and ongoing discussion in one of our main forums so your information is not lost.

Only Premium Members can start a new run.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Unlimited Run Star Trek Voyager Relativity Tricorder Kit.

Discussion in 'Project Runs' started by stapleton13, May 22, 2015.

1. stapleton13

stapleton13 Well-Known Member

I have had several people ask me to revive this kit. So here it is. This is a cast replica of the travel clock used for this prop. The alterations were made to the clock, and castings were made from that. The kit includes everything seen in the picture. The hinge pins on my kit are made of brass so that they are much more reliable. I also cast a magnet into the thumb pull to activate GM Props electronics.

Kits are 80.00 shipped within the US, and 11.00 more for international shipping. PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]

2. stapleton13

stapleton13 Well-Known Member

Is there any interest at all?

3. gmprops

gmprops Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If anyone purchased one of these kits from Stapleton and looking for the electronics, I am doing a limited run of 10 sets of electronics. These include fully assemble electronics with battery system, so no soldering is required. It is probably one of the easiest tricorder props to build and upgrade with electronics. The electronics are $135US shipped. Contact me here or send an email to me at gmros@cogeco.ca.

Relativity-02.jpg Relativity-01.jpg Rel-01.jpg

4. gmprops

I guess by the lack of response that there is just no more interest in this prop. Sad to see it fade away. It is a good prop.

5. brandomack

brandomack Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I think it's just the time of year. Most of the threads have been quiet.

6. PrincessJ

PrincessJ Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The mall was super busy yesterday.....feels like most ppl have been out shopping for Christmas gifts

7. Rajman1138

Rajman1138 Member

Just saw this and very interested... pm sent!

8. Drac

Drac Sr Member

Same for me I love all things Star Trek related I just haven't got the spare cash at the moment what with xmas and other projects, I always hope these sorts of threads stay alive so I can get them at some point, looks awesome :)

9. gmprops

November and December seem to be a rough time for buying any prop related items. It is especially hard on those of us that rely almost totally on the income from the prop industry.

I will try and keep these (and a few other) prop electronics kits alive for as long as I can. I will at least make these Relativity electronics available for a while longer. Who knows: some of you may even get some cash for Christmas which can be used towards your next prop project. I, along with many others, will be here waiting.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

10. Unimatrix01

Unimatrix01 Member

May I ask if you are doing a run of the Star Trek TNG Medical Tricorder kits please? I would be interested in o e if available.......Therelativity kit is on my list but it's a little way down at the moment, cheers.

11. gmprops