gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Voyager "Endgame" Science and Medical Tricorder Electronics are back!

It has been a very difficult past 18 months. The worldwide chip shortage has made it almost impossible to assemble some of my popular tricorder electronics. I actually had to stop all production of Endgame tricorder electronics since these used 4 of the hard to get micro-controllers. I tried buying from surplus places but most of the time these chips were either counterfeit or defective. I lost a lot of money on this search. But I finally am able to get a limited supply of these chips again so I am making the Endgame Science and Medical tricorder electronics available again.

I will be doing a small run of 10 sets of these electronics, 5 Science version and 5 Medical versions. The electronics recreate the same LED sequences and patterns seen on the final episode of Star Trek Voyager: Endgame. I have even reproduced the sound of the tricorder with the opening and closing ratchet sounds synched precisely to the door of the tricorder. They are designed to fit the Stapleton Productions or Roddenberry tricorder body kits. The electronics run from a rechargeable LiPo battery (battery and charging cable included).

Price per set: $145US (please specify Science or Medical).

PM me if you are interested in a set of these electronics.

EGS-01.jpg
EGM-25.jpg

Last edited:
For anyone that is interested: I can point you in the direction of a body kit for this tricorder; plus, I provide build services as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back