Star Trek Enterprise Technical Manual SCREEN USED

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought this from Prop Store London it is one of the larger technical manuals that can be seen in the series.
You can see one on Trip's desk during the opening scene of season two's "Precious Cargo".
I'm looking for other scenes where these larger binders appear.

preciouscargo-002.jpg

preciouscargo-005.jpg

Enterprise-Technical-Manual-plus-others.jpg

Enterprise-Technical-Manual-Solo.jpg

Last edited:
Was watching that one too! Good score.

They can be seen on a shelf in Trip's quarters in "Similitude" and "These are the Voyages" as well.

Here's a few in T'Pol's quarters in "Rajiin." You can see them in her quarters in "The Crossing" as well.

Attachments

• rajiin.jpg
    rajiin.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • crossing.jpg
    crossing.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
  • similitude.jpg
    similitude.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 116
  • TATV.jpg
    TATV.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Was watching that one too! Good score.

They can be seen on a shelf in Trip's quarters in "Similitude" and "These are the Voyages" as well.

Here's a few in T'Pol's quarters in "Rajiin." You can see them in her quarters in "The Crossing" as well.

Eagle-eyed viewing there my friend, well spotted and remembered. Thank ypou for the information.
This prop was a birthday present to myself for yesterday, luckily it arrived the day before. It's not often I splash out on screenused items but this being a special occasion and lockdown stopping me from going anywhere I decided to invest in a nice prop from a fantastic series!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back