Star Trek (2009 J.J. Abrams movie) Phaser Defined Thread!

I cant believe a Trek 11 phaser shot hasn't surfaced yet.

If one does get posted here, we should mirror it right away(copy it to our Flickr accounts or similar) in case it gets asked to be taken down.

Tom

I recall somebody say that their NDA would be up with the release of the trailer during the new Bond Film. If so, then that would most likely mean, everything is visible in some form. Enough so to allow discussion anyway.

Bones medical pouch is visible a little bit on the bridge Picture... maybe talk about that in the mean time.

/Conny

Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a... oh, right, I'm a doctor.

mccoypropky8.jpg

okay be honest people... who is going to go see James Bond like 9 times, just to see the Star Trek preview??

God, I hope they show the enterprise, the phasers, and the hot green chick!!

Are he not holding something in his hand as well ?
It seems to point something out above the crew members head in the background.

/Conny

That's just his shiny replacement android finger. Ya see, Scotty gets a finger torn off while replacing some malfunctioning dilithium couplers early in the film. During the academy graduation after party he accidentally smashes the mechanical finger in a drunken rage and never gets around to replacing it.

Honest. It's true. Look it up.

That's totally canon and I'm glad that they paid attention to these kinds of things.

Nick

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back