Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket -RUN #2- Lots of Pics added June 13

I'd be careful wearing the full costume to Disney. I work for disney world and we don't allow guests wearing full costumes into the park unless your 12 & under

Im not wearing it fully, its shirt, jacket, buckle(regular leather belt) and pendants are the only pieces. for pants im just going regular and regular boots. Ive seen a few pics of people doing it already with those horrid knock off jackets at the guardians ride so Ill be fine and its not my first time wearing zlurpos jackets in Disney parks. I ve worn my Poe star wars disneybound over 7 times in both DW and DL and everyone loves it. I disneybound religiously and know what not to wear at the parks. :) thats cool you work at the park Ill be back in DW in January again for 2 weeks.

Last edited:

any new cool updates on delivery ETA? :)

any new cool updates on delivery ETA? :)

The first batch I shipped out yesterday and need to email tracking numbers to people. A small batch is shipping TO me at the end of this week, and then the rest should ship to me some time next week... we'll see how well that all goes down, since my guy has already missed some deadlines.

Jacket is in!

Okay first off I must clear the air and say Zlurpo went above and beyond getting this to me so quick since my trip is sunday.

Photo Aug 24, 11 48 38 AM.jpgPhoto Aug 24, 11 49 22 AM.jpgPhoto Aug 24, 11 49 36 AM.jpg

Here are initial pics right after I got it out of the packaging.
This jacket is bomb, leather is soft and of good quality. I did notice some pretty good stiffness but upon closer inspection it seems to be the cloth screen printed areas and the sandwiched areas near the collar and what not. The jacket being brand new obviously needs to be broken in alot with all the layered parts. the only tweak I recommend is strap clips to hold the excess strapping on the sleeves but Im going to make some out of veg tan I have and stain it like an ox blood to get it close.

Photo Aug 24, 11 59 35 AM.jpg

ill be taking some black shoe polish to some areas to darken them after I break it in a bit in the shower and all the rain Im getting in alaska right now.

Holy cow that got there quick. That only took like 2 days.

yeah I was really suprised with the original estimate being monday, hats off to DHL for knocking it out quick. zlurpo should I be worried getting this wet? I really want to accelerate the break down process before I leave lol

Was the weathering only for the prototype?

yeah, someone did offer on here to take orders too buts it extra. weathering is one of those things that is very personal, one persons level of distress might be to much for someone else. I always enjoy the act of doing it myself to tailor it to my body and how it moves versus a generic distressing

zlurpo should I be worried getting this wet? I really want to accelerate the break down process before I leave lol

I am actually not sure. I don't know how the leather dye is applied so I'm not sure what would happen to it with water. I'd test it on an inconspicuous spot like the inside of the back bottom panel, get it really wet and see if any color comes off on a paper towel?

I am actually not sure. I don't know how the leather dye is applied so I'm not sure what would happen to it with water. I'd test it on an inconspicuous spot like the inside of the back bottom panel, get it really wet and see if any color comes off on a paper towel?
I will report back my findings

yeah, someone did offer on here to take orders too buts it extra. weathering is one of those things that is very personal, one persons level of distress might be to much for someone else. I always enjoy the act of doing it myself to tailor it to my body and how it moves versus a generic distressing

That's disappointing. Still pretty

When I offered weathering I would weather it to screen accurate.. so it would be the same as what Pratt wears.. which really wouldnt be personal.. just accurate :)

That's disappointing. Still pretty

When I offered weathering I would weather it to screen accurate.. so it would be the same as what Pratt wears.. which really wouldnt be personal.. just accurate :)

Greatly appreciate it. May take you up on the offer haha just assumed the weathering would transfer to the final product as I greatly like that look over the clean.

My jacket should be getting shipped to you. Hopefully soon.

so jacket bleeds a tiny from excess dye in the shower but shaped alot nicer now that its dried on me, started slowly adding cordovan shoe polish and black polish to areas and I like how its turning out so far.
Photo Aug 24, 10 28 20 PM.jpgPhoto Aug 24, 10 28 15 PM.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back