Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

Re: Star-Lord Vol 2 Short Jacket -RUN #2- Lots of Pics added June 13

Still taking orders for round 2 and still thinking end of September?
Any chance at all it could be sooner?

Cheers
Steven

Still taking orders for round 2 and still thinking end of September?
Any chance at all it could be sooner?

Cheers
Steven

Still taking orders, the timing depends on how fast people jump on the run. End of september is my hope, but if I don't get orders fast enough it will be longer.

Still taking orders, the timing depends on how fast people jump on the run. End of september is my hope, but if I don't get orders fast enough it will be longer.

how many people are on it now? You´ve said 10 people would be also okay to do the second run, is this still up to date? Still interested if this will be in time..

how many people are on it now? You´ve said 10 people would be also okay to do the second run, is this still up to date? Still interested if this will be in time..

I'm pretty sure I've still only had 1 person send payment for the second run. If everyone who had asked about it had sent the payment, it'd be almost ready to start.

I'm pretty sure I've still only had 1 person send payment for the second run. If everyone who had asked about it had sent the payment, it'd be almost ready to start.
Maybe others have the same thinking like me, if everyone who is interested in a spot in the second run is scared of paying and then not knowing when the production will happen, cause the 10 or 15 people are not all in or like the half of the needed people then they will wait until more people will join the run, so they can estimate a little bit better when the production will start.. Maybe (if this is an option - and I don´t know how many of the jackets you want to produce in the near future) it is an idea to say : The production can start when 10-15 people are in. If those are not complete until the 1. of september or 1. of october ( or which date you want) the run will start and this will be the last. Just an idea to give the interested people some "safety":)

Maybe others have the same thinking like me, if everyone who is interested in a spot in the second run is scared of paying and then not knowing when the production will happen, cause the 10 or 15 people are not all in or like the half of the needed people then they will wait until more people will join the run, so they can estimate a little bit better when the production will start.. Maybe (if this is an option - and I don´t know how many of the jackets you want to produce in the near future) it is an idea to say : The production can start when 10-15 people are in. If those are not complete until the 1. of september or 1. of october ( or which date you want) the run will start and this will be the last. Just an idea to give the interested people some "safety":)

I would start the run *now*... if I could afford to. I can only afford to front so much money, and a run of 30 of these jackets is expensive. I can't pay for it all up front. The 10 people is the minimum I need to be able to start the run.

Update, such as it is:
Just this morning my guy said that due to the complexity of the jacket, it's taking longer than expected, that about half of them should be finished around August 10th, and the rest a couple weeks after that.

I'll try to have him focus on anyone who has a deadline they've told me about, and after that in order of payment/speed of sending sizes.

If there's anyone willing to volunteer to be on the slower half, I'd appreciate it greatly. I hate that this is taking so long, it's now been delayed a lot more than I was originally told which always makes me upset.

I can be on the slower half as well (I was hoping to send it to Rocket for weathering, and if that could get done by halloween weekend October 27, I'd be fine).

Last edited:

I'm hoping to have mine by September 9th, if possible, but not a huge problem if not

Im really hoping to have mine before august 27th if possible. thanks for the people volunteering I love how awesome this community is.

was it easy to clean your airbrush when using the dye?

Im going to hit mine with some black shoe polish and a rag when I get it in, just got my deluxe shirt, okay pants and cold cast buckle in so Im almost all set and cant wait to rock it for disneyland Guardians ride at the end of this month, might take some pics with my 79 z28 camaro too before I put it away for fall.

Im going to hit mine with some black shoe polish and a rag when I get it in, just got my deluxe shirt, okay pants and cold cast buckle in so Im almost all set and cant wait to rock it for disneyland Guardians ride at the end of this month, might take some pics with my 79 z28 camaro too before I put it away for fall.

I'd be careful wearing the full costume to Disney. I work for disney world and we don't allow guests wearing full costumes into the park unless your 12 & under

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back