Limited Run Star Lord Vol 2 - Big Effect Props CLEARNACE added Dec. 5 2023

So they are sent out since some has recived already?
I am travelling away december 20th and staying away for some time, and since they were supposed to ship out end of november I hope the jacket will reach me in time.
Crossing all fingers! :D
The jacket looks so good!

PM'd you with good news :)

My jacket arrived yesterday. It is really awesome looking BUT there is one big problem with mine. The sleeve opening where the arm pit is.. it is too short, it really cuts into my armpits any advise for solving that problem? Weared the jacket 20 minutes and it really hurts after a while :(
it fits otherwise perfectly :/

My jacket arrived yesterday. It is really awesome looking BUT there is one big problem with mine. The sleeve opening where the arm pit is.. it is too short, it really cuts into my armpits any advise for solving that problem? Weared the jacket 20 minutes and it really hurts after a while :(
it fits otherwise perfectly :/

I'll talk with my manufacturer and see what he says. PM me with your email address please :)

Wow, what a jacket. I have lots of expensive replicas. UD Replicas. Magnoli and others. This is my favorite jacket construct. You should not stop producing it. With Avengers Infinity wars coming and Star Lord in the same jacket. This build you have will stay relevant for a long time. Again, this jacket is sooooo quality.

Hey! So I have 2 questions: 1) my jacket is pretty big around my midsection. How should I fix that? And 2) how do I weather it? Thanks!

I'm am beginning a final run of this jacket. It's tough to keep getting all the materials in small quantities for the individual jackets I've sold.
So I'm doing a final run. It will close on July 26 or so. After that, I will not offer this jacket anymore.

To purchase, use this link: Red Leather and Printed Fabric Jacket (Custom Sizing!)

It will be about 3 months until delivery. That is not an exact delivery date, that is an estimate.

Unfortunately I cannot take any sort of payment plan for this, you'll need to place the order through etsy paying in full.

Love this jacket! Best purchase I’ve made. Now I just need to buy the pants from you!
IMG_5857.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back