Limited Run Star Lord sling bag buckle (closed!)

I just PM'd everyone who paid for a buckle, here's the text in case it gets deleted or buried in your inbox:

Part 1

To ensure you get your order in a timely manner, please carefully read this ENTIRE message.

If you get this PM, if means you ordered a buckle or two from me. Part 1 of this message is copy/pasted to all buckle buyers. Part 2,if there is one, will be custom to you.

Asof now, most of them have shipped out. A couple notes:

If you live in the USA, estimated shipping time is 3-5 days, which means most of the buckles will arrive by the weekend. Tracking numbers are available, but I'd prefer not to have to write down each of the 30+ 22-digit numbers. So if you live in the USA, and you have not received your buckle by Saturday, October 4th, message me and I will get you your tracking number.
If you do this,you MUST include the name on the shipping address you gave me. NOT your RPF name. Otherwise I will not only not send you your tracking number, but I will ignore your message asking for it. Not trying to be mean or rude, but it's super annoying to get message sasking for information without giving me the info I need to look it up.

If you live outside the USA, your shipping time is basically a complete mystery to me, but your tracking number will be included in "Part 2" below.

I don't know which of you getting this message has been following along in the JY thread about the buckles. But to get them from customs, I had to pay an extra $83. That comes out to around$1.50 per buckle per person, after paypal fees and such. I am not requiring people to pay this to get their order; in fact I will not even keep track of who does or does not. But I am asking you to please do so to help me cover costs. I did everything I could to keep costs down, with no intention of making a profit from selling the buckles. As a result, I didn't have much extra money from the sales to pay for unexpected surprises like customs fees.

And,as an added bonus, the cost of international shipping was about U$5 more than I was originally told. Again, I am not going to force anyone to pay that to get their shipment, but if you live outside the country (except Canada, which was pretty much exactly the price I was told) I would very much appreciate if you would send $5 to cover the additional shipping cost.

I don't like asking for more money, because it sucks to suddenly have to pay more than you were originally told, I know. But I gothit with all of those costs at once, which was not fun.

If you are willing to help pay those costs ($1.50 for customs fees, $5 if you are international), my PayPal is MoonBYU@gmail.com

Again,I've already shipped most of the buckles, and I am not going to keep track of who does or does not pay. It's on the honor system here.

Part 2

Part 2 was different for different users. Some said "your buckle is on it's way" and some had issues like me not having your address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a very important note, but my apologies to all those who got the above note from me and had it arrive formatted weird with lots of spaces left out. The result of copy/pasting in OpenOffice. Must have been very annoying for you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back