Done / Completed Star Lord Helmet - All Done

Re: Star Lord Helmet from 3D Print (collab with TheRocketeer)

Let's keep the discussion of the minutiae of the construction to a minimum so the focus stays on this awesome run.

There are threads in the Marvel forum that this information would do well in, and if you think it's something you think TheRocketeer needs to see, shoot him a PM. He seems like a cool guy who would appreciate that to me.

-Nick

Let's keep the discussion of the minutiae of the construction to a minimum so the focus stays on this awesome run.

There are threads in the Marvel forum that this information would do well in, and if you think it's something you think TheRocketeer needs to see, shoot him a PM. He seems like a cool guy who would appreciate that to me.

-Nick
Thanks for the info I'm sort of new to all of this, I apologize to TheRocketeer and rgiesbeck, no disrespect intended and I will discuss these things elsewhere, where they should be discussed. My bad.

Thanks for the info I'm sort of new to all of this, I apologize to TheRocketeer and rgiesbeck, no disrespect intended and I will discuss these things elsewhere, where they should be discussed. My bad.

Np, they were a couple good pics

Interested. I saw that you were limiting it to 10-15 for the first run but happy to be in the next run if I don't make the first cut.

I want one as well. I have no problem with deposits. Let me know what you need, and I am there to help support this experiment!

Interested in one of these. If I can make the cut please let me know

I'd be interested as well, this is looking really great so far!

Just have to double check that it would fit my head before I'm 100% (I'm pretty sure my head is 22', but it would also be going over a wig so the quoted 24' probably will fit me...) will confirm after measuring tonight!

Edit: Measured, yup it'll fit! Totally interested in one.

Last edited:

I'd be up for it, if I could get it before the beginning of October?

Maybe update the first post with your most recent information and pics? Scrolling through pages and pages of 'I'm interested' posts is tedious.

I'm really excited to see the final print you'll be casting from. :D

I say this with peace and love:

I'm glad there is such interest in this, but sending endless PMs does not get you a spot on the list. Once we have more pics to share, or anything else, we will post them. When TheRocketeer is ready to take deposits, he will PM people who have posted here. It's going to take a couple weeks to get this thing mastered, so relax all, we're going as fast as possible (for 2 guys that are running a dozen other things too).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back