Done / Completed Star Lord Helmet - All Done

Re: Star Lord Helmet from 3D Print (collab with TheRocketeer)

I'm also very interested, especially with people like GeneralFROSTY available to do some of the finish work on it.

Money is ready to go whenever you get to me in the queue.

Thanks so much!

OK lets repeat...

Please don't send PM's about getting on the list for this helmet. I will contact people when I am ready to take deposits.. sending me PM's will probably have the opposite effect your looking for... :)

Last edited:

I supposed I'll add my name to interested I know I'm a little far down the list at this point lol =)

I'm pretty late to offering my interest, but I have the money on stand-bye and would love to get my hands on this!

interested and ready to pay!

helmet.jpg

OK lets repeat...

Please don't send PM's about getting on the list for this helmet. I will contact people when I am ready to take deposits.. sending me PM's will probably have the opposite effect your looking for... :)

I'm good cop, he's bad cop. :cool But ya, we are very busy, and making this as perfect and close to the real helmet is taking a ton of time. Since the SDCC pics, we've tweaked a few pieces to make them even more accurate. This will happen, but its definitely a very difficult one to do. We'll let you know as soon as we've got the next step done.

Thanks

As a costumer who does fabric work and has zero prop skills...I literally can't even imagine the work these must be. Keep it up! I'm sure we're all happy to wait however long need be for an a great finished product. Good things take time!

Interested, definitely. Probably not making it in the first run if everyone gets their deposits in, but if it makes it down to me my deposit is in hand

Last edited:

So very want in. Interested! And fully done even more so

Interested in a "finished" version as well, pending final price & pics..

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back