ssdesigner T-shirts available again

I've been remiss with the thank you's! Sorry! Thank you for the orders everyone! It's been a very busy and productive May so far!

Last edited:
After binge watching Stranger Things last night I've been able to get a ton more info on the shirts I made. All of the Season 4 shirts have updated artwork now. Thanks for looking!

I can't thank everyone enough for all of the support on this group of Stranger Things t-shirts. The response to the 11 Strawberry Festival, Dustin's BYTE OFF tee and Dustin's circuit diagram hoodie have been fantastic! Thank you all very much!

Attachments

• stranger_things_tees.jpg
    stranger_things_tees.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 77
I appreciate all of the support from everyone here. If you are looking for a shirt that I don't have, please let me know! I can usually have something new created in a day or two. Happy to take on custom orders!

If you are looking for a shirt that I don't have, please let me know! I can usually have something new created in a day or two. Happy to take on custom orders!

I want to shout out to cable and Allen and thank you guys for the 5 star reviews yesterday. I have been a star seller since I began on Etsy and I appreciate the great feedback. It's a challenging status to keep so I don't take it for granted. Thanks again you guys!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back