ssdesigner T-shirts available again

Just reminding new folks about the shirts.

If there is a shirt that you would like to see made let me know! :)
Looks great. Nice prices too. Do you do both front and back illustrations on a single shirt?

I'm looking for a new 12 Monkeys symbol shirt - red symbol on black shirt - with the text "WE DID IT" on the back? I'd be okay with just the symbol on the front, though, as the 12 Monkeys shirt I bought here on the RPF long ago is getting very worn.

Cheers.

Looks great. Nice prices too. Do you do both front and back illustrations on a single shirt?

I'm looking for a new 12 Monkeys symbol shirt - red symbol on black shirt - with the text "WE DID IT" on the back? I'd be okay with just the symbol on the front, though, as the 12 Monkeys shirt I bought here on the RPF long ago is getting very worn.

Cheers.

Front and back artwork is no problem. Can you possibly post or send me a pic of the logos front and back? When I do a google search for the logo there are 4-5 different options and each is a bit different. I can definitely make these available for you.

Last edited:
Thank you for your support, Annie and Heather! And a big thank you to Jennifer for the 5-star review! Enjoy your Stranger Things 11 strawberry festival tee!

It was a very busy black Friday! Shoutouts to these fine folks for their support: Hunnawaddle, Sarah, and Anderson. And thanks to Heather for the awesome 5-star review. I really appreciate it!

If anyone is looking for a last minute holiday gift I have a Shawshank rock hammer complete and ready to ship. I also have a full set of Andy's chess pieces ready to ship.

Big thank you's go out to Jan, Andrea, Aubrie, Becca, Meghan, Ireland and Amanda. Thank you all so much for your support!!

January thank you's going out to Zach, James, John and Emma B! Appreciate the support everyone! And a huge thank you to John for the 5-star review on his Jayne tee!

Big thank you to Steven and Nikki for your awesome support !! And thank you to Anderson and Emma B for the 5-star reviews!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back