ssdesigner T-shirts available again

Oh wow :eek: I remember buying a couple shirts from you way back. I still have my weyland shirt and I make sure to take care of it because it is by far the softest tshirt I have, it's so damn comfy. Is it the same quality as way back?

Oh wow :eek: I remember buying a couple shirts from you way back. I still have my weyland shirt and I make sure to take care of it because it is by far the softest tshirt I have, it's so damn comfy. Is it the same quality as way back?

Hey! I remember seeing you sign up for shirt runs! Good to see you!

Most of the time I tried to pick Gildan shirts for my projects because they were a little more durable. These days I have mostly switched to bella canvas shirts because they are an overwhelming fan favorite by every supplier online. A little more lightweight, but by far the softest shirts I’ve ever made. I absolutely love wearing them.

Hey! I remember seeing you sign up for shirt runs! Good to see you!

Most of the time I tried to pick Gildan shirts for my projects because they were a little more durable. These days I have mostly switched to bella canvas shirts because they are an overwhelming fan favorite by every supplier online. A little more lightweight, but by far the softest shirts I’ve ever made. I absolutely love wearing them.
Wow can't believe you remember me :eek: If my (vaugue) memory serves it was fruit of the loom for the Weyland one but could be off, the tag in the back is pretty much unreadable now but maybe you can recognize it.

s9Sc2sC.jpg

If your new ones are even softer I will be truly impressed! I'll have to order one and see for myself :)

I also got the godzilla one but I didn't realize it was a different cut and didn't like it as much. That one was a hanes shirt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back