Spiderman web shooter: A collaborative project.

The links are private, which is why you can't find them, and the thread got deleted for inactivity (happens from time to time). ES sent me the links a few weeks back. I'll send them over in a couple hours when I have a moment

Alright guys, I know this thread has been dead for a while, and some of you may hate me for bringing it back, but I have a friend who owns a 3D printer and he can print the ASM shooters for me if I can get the files in STL format, but I can't seem to find any files for download on here... Maybe I'm just blind lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
where can I buy?

Unfortunately the junkyard thread most likely was dropped due to inactivity. But if you search for "webshooter" on shapeways.com something should come up. When I searched there was a set by "Lightman" on there that looks like the files from this forum, just organized in such a way that you get two for nearly $40 in the white strong and flexible material. Or you could upload the files from the first post and print them for your own use.

Alright guys, I know this thread has been dead for a while, and some of you may hate me for bringing it back, but I have a friend who owns a 3D printer and he can print the ASM shooters for me if I can get the files in STL format, but I can't seem to find any files for download on here... Maybe I'm just blind lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

It's on the first post, just above the large render of the webshooter

Seriously?? Dang, maybe my computer cant bring them up cause I can't see them :( ill try another computer later. Thanks for the clarification :)

anyone with the set of electronics with or without sound??that would part with them i am looking to detail my suit .... even though it is gonna be dated once the 2nd movie comes out...

Hey Guys, Just Wanted to Say thanks, this thread has inspired me to make an account on this site, and trying building my own webshooters? is anyone still active on here, would be kool to be working at the same time as someone lol

I think I'll eventually get round to printing these and tricking them out with a bunch of electronics, 'cos this design is so much better than the ASM2 version of the web shooter.

Last edited:
There's a thread in the junkyard for the electronics

Hi, did you know this final dimensions is “cm” or ”inch“? thanks
20140812134248.jpg

necro-post..

anyone know id the lightman parts on shapeways are the same parts from ES?

(I created the electronics for the ES kit.. and want to make sure they still fit these lightman ones sine are the only ones available on shapeways anymore)

thanks!

Hi,

does anyone have these in scaled STLs?
I tries to convert them but the seperate parts are all over the place. My printer only swallows stls and the native software doesnt allow me to rescale them. :(
Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back