Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

One other shot of Peter's abacus shirt from the new movie, taken from an Instagram story Tom posted a while back. I've found some similar shirts, but no exact matches. Doesn't seem to be from Snorgtees like the others.
IMG_0035.JPG

Has anyone made the new Avengers Campus Spider-Man gear? Someone on Redbubble could probably make the t shirt

Attachments

• A1010830-EC83-45BB-9069-B138187D49BD.jpeg
    A1010830-EC83-45BB-9069-B138187D49BD.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 239
  • AC38D266-DE06-40EB-AC42-FC95F0E97A0B.jpeg
    AC38D266-DE06-40EB-AC42-FC95F0E97A0B.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 232
Also, based on the fact that this movie is gonna take place around Christmas time and he's still in high school, it would be safe to assume this is only 5-6 months after far from home. Also, this will probably be the last time we see Peter in high school, it being his senior year and all.

I was wondering if these were from NWH or past films, but Jacob is wearing a facemask in that last shot, so that seems to answer the question!

Alright boys, here’s hoping we get an official trailer release tonight/in the morning and can get to work IDing!!! Also, if anyone figured out what the FFH navy jacket is, lots of us are still trying to find it

Jordan’s are possibly Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shadow 2.0. Grey t shirt I’m thinking has an abacus on it? Then we’ve got the Jansport backpack, a few flannels. He also sports the navy Vans Sk8-Hi’s that were already ID’d.

Jordan’s are possibly Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shadow 2.0. Grey t shirt I’m thinking has an abacus on it? Then we’ve got the Jansport backpack, a few flannels. He also sports the navy Vans Sk8-Hi’s that were already ID’d.
I thought that was the pair of Jordan's too, but the bottom of Peter's shoes are white, and those have Black on the bottom. I'm wondering if those are customs?

I thought that was the pair of Jordan's too, but the bottom of Peter's shoes are white, and those have Black on the bottom. I'm wondering if those are customs?
That was my qualm as well with the shoes. My friend suggested AJ1 Retro High OG “Neutral Grey”, but idk, seems a little rich for Pete’s taste. Although, Air Jordans in general are probably rich for his tastes lol.

Jordan’s are possibly Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shadow 2.0. Grey t shirt I’m thinking has an abacus on it? Then we’ve got the Jansport backpack, a few flannels. He also sports the navy Vans Sk8-Hi’s that were already ID’d
Those shoes also seem to have either red accents on the top or red insides so they're probably customs.

That’s the best I could get too. The red is so faded on the neutral greys, I don’t think that pic proves it’s them or not. If anyone has a higher res pic of the shoes, I’d appreciate seeing it!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back