Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zenPhysicist

1631307096694.jpeg

anyone able to identify this flannel that he’s wearing? It looks a little thicker than a normal flannel tbh

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spideynein

I got these (arguably very hilarious) screenshots of his shirt, and it seems to have lettering on the side that says "____ Count on me" on it. No luck finding it so far, there seem to be few abacus t-shirts available online and the ones that do exist tend to have some of the most nightmarish graphic design I have ever been cursed to witness.

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 8.00.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 8.01.10 PM.png

few stills of peter's other shirt. looks like it says "missing electron" on the side of a drawing of a milk carton as-well as a dorky quote underneath saying "gotta keep an ion it!" Honestly I think this one and the abacus shirt might be custom made for the movie. Few reasons I think this is just how easy you'd think they would be to find due to how simple they are but it seems no ones come close to doing so also the quality of the shirts seem pretty high end as it kinda looks like they printed the graphics on some blank James perse t-shirts as you can tell by the collars.

Attachments

• E_Gj6UBVEAA2U2Y.jpeg
    E_Gj6UBVEAA2U2Y.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 21
  • E_GkR4fUYAExVAv.jpeg
    E_GkR4fUYAExVAv.jpeg
    368.3 KB · Views: 22
  • E_Gj4PxVkAI49au.jpeg
    E_Gj4PxVkAI49au.jpeg
    476.1 KB · Views: 22

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.