Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

Peterparkerbackpackdwill.jpg
Alright so I found the backpack Peter's (Mi-Pac Backpack - Classic All Blue/Black) going to be using for what I assume the whole movie. Pretty easy to find when I first saw it today and its actually pretty cheap for a backpack. I'll link down two sites, the second one "ASOS" prices it for almost double the price but it has better pictures then the official site.

Official Site - https://www.mi-pac.com/backpacks/mi-pac-backpack-classic-all-blue-black.htm

Asos - https://us.asos.com/mi-pac/mi-pac-c...C4jRNHhzVfUkbeA1VFNnt8jDX0p1kI0RoC2cAQAvD_BwE

That blue jacket is really nice, hopefully it actually exists lol
Edit: saw new pics today and it’s actually grey

Last edited:
There's a 'Navy' variant of that backpack as well. I think that's the one they're using opposed to the All Blue/Black one. Still, nice find!

Click the second link from ASOS, its the same backpack just titled differently, the Blue/Black one is the Navy colorway.
Mb, didn't click the second link. It could just be the lighting, but there does seem to be a bit of a difference in color between the two links. On the Mi-Pac website the 'blue/black' one seems to be the same color all over, while in the 'Navy' link the bottom part is a bit brighter than the top. But yeah, could just be the lighting.

DodBDtRWwAACkeY.jpg
Setphoto of the 'stealth' suit from Far From Home. Seems to have an emblem on his chest, presumably the SHIELD logo, or whatever new organization Nick Fury works for now.

9EF86B49-2F85-41B1-9738-E904B58EDB7F.jpeg
Anyone have an ID on the shirt he wears in the new trailer?
Or the khaki jeans?
View attachment 977781View attachment 977782View attachment 977789
Anyone have an ID on the shirt he wears in the new trailer?
Or the khaki jeans?
View attachment 977781View attachment 977782View attachment 977789
it’s the gap pattern oxford shirt in stretch but apparently it’s out of stock. Anyone know where else you might be able to get one??

So funny thing, i havnt been able to find the navy jacket Peter's wearing in "Far From Home" withe blue button up and Khakis but I found it being used in another movie called "Yesterday". So we can confirm that its an actual jacket and not custom made for the movie and it has to be an actual brand.

trailer -

Attachments

• navyjacket.jpg
    navyjacket.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 318

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back