Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

e5474851d803bbfe0a4824b25d5280d4.jpg

Web shooters I have another pic but I need help with it its a hard debate

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

4a5f0f8bc9c0f45ad3786995aab3799d.jpg

His suit reminds me of deadpools up close maybe there made from the same material I've seen rpfs suits and it's not close enough so I think it's made from the same material as deadpool

I have the same copy of the movie you really dont get a good shot of his hoodie its just looks like a ball of fabric also he has prototype webshooters in that scene with an exposed circuit bored and a mechanical trigger ro activate them

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I just found this forum a couple days ago and I have been watching the conversation about this new spidey, I can watch the movie occasionally on a web site but does anyone know where I can find a shot of peters webshooters before tony made hm new ones? and I'm going to pre order the spidey hoodie in a couple weeks in case anyone wants pictures.

Guys! I have great news! I went to Target today and found a VERY VERY ( I think identical ) look-alike to Peter Parker's hoodie. It's very loose, has the same tone of blue, and has the same zipper color. The brand is Hype but I can't exactly ID the exact name of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and it seems that in the Proto-suit, he has fingerless gloves with webbing for a design. Check it out on the pictures posted above.

Guys! I have great news! I went to Target today and found a VERY VERY ( I think identical ) look-alike to Peter Parker's hoodie. It's very loose, has the same tone of blue, and has the same zipper color. The brand is Hype but I can't exactly ID the exact name of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and it seems that in the Proto-suit, he has fingerless gloves with webbing for a design. Check it out on the pictures posted above.
Can we see

I just found this forum a couple days ago and I have been watching the conversation about this new spidey, I can watch the movie occasionally on a web site but does anyone know where I can find a shot of peters webshooters before tony made hm new ones? and I'm going to pre order the spidey hoodie in a couple weeks in case anyone wants pictures.
This is the only shot from the movie with his pre shooters
806042b8ff331ea3068c3a487b41a42a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just realized the official Civil War art book for this movie is still coming out (May 24th). Fingers crossed we get some great Spidey info in it
Sorry to inform you man but the art book has like 0 concepts for spidey. He's only in a few full page images but other than there are no concepts for his suit. There's a guy on YouTube that made a video flipping through every page. Nada

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg First of all, pay attention to everything this hoodie has. Let's narrow it down. It's has a navy blue shade. The zipper this hoodie has is very silverish and very shiny. It looks very metallic. The hood itself is very slouchy and it just goes down completely. In the picture wear he's on his bed, pay attention to side were the zipper is at. It's on his left side of the hoodie. Now are you ready to see my hoodie?

View attachment 625554View attachment 625555View attachment 625556View attachment 625557View attachment 625558View attachment 625559 First of all, pay attention to everything this hoodie has. Let's narrow it down. It's has a navy blue shade. The zipper this hoodie has is very silverish and very shiny. It looks very metallic. The hood itself is very slouchy and it just goes down completely. In the picture wear he's on his bed, pay attention to side were the zipper is at. It's on his left side of the hoodie. Now are you ready to see my hoodie?

Yeah...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back