Spiderman (Reboot) Civil War and future Costumes and Wardrobe ~possible spoilers~

I'll take it from spiderBOY616 because he isn't the one that brought it up to begin with. For all I know you could trying a scam (not saying you are, just being cautious).

The phone he uses isn't able to be seen. Though we can't see his phone, we can see he uses
Apple Earbuds which could say he probably uses an Apple device? Not sure though. We can only come up with so much at this point and wait until it releases on HD and when we see more of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

fcd83ad54365a019f1695d87837bfc0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I need some help to id his stuff in his room if anyone can help? I know one thing is a toy I believe.

I need some help to id his stuff in his room if anyone can help? I know one thing is a toy I believe.

I remember seeing an iDog on top of his computer on his desk. It stuck out because I got an iDog for Christmas one year as a kid...

Still have it

I dont know if anyone has seen the movie more than once but during the scene in tonys room he has prototype webshooters you can see exposed circuit boards and wires

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back