Spiderman joined the Dark Side

Yes I could definetely do alot more but I'm lazy, definetely need to do some chin up, could work my triceps more aswells. Here's a few other photos, I love doing chest, I now do 4 sets of 8-10 reps of 185lbs. I'm only 5.7' 165 lbs

GFollano
Awesome! Great pics. People take notice it only takes a few days a week to get in Web-head shape!

Really!!!

Yes I'm a goalie, I can't stand Montreal, I'm a NY Rangers fan.

GFollano

As a fellow goalie, doesn't Lundquists' style (deep in the paint) bother you?

Quick question. There are 3 goalies here... does your love of costumes have anything to do with you becoming a goalie? It did for me... I just loved the masks and the equipment.

As a fellow goalie, doesn't Lundquists' style (deep in the paint) bother you?

Quick question. There are 3 goalies here... does your love of costumes have anything to do with you becoming a goalie? It did for me... I just loved the masks and the equipment.

Yes it does but it works great for him, he's a big guy but the reason he often gets beat top shelf. I'm not a butterfly style goalie, I'm much more like Martin Brodeur, but many say I have Khabibulin style. I was a goalie way before I got into costumes

GFollano

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back