Spiderman Face Shell Pepakura File - Foam version by JFCustom - PDF added

This is where I've gotten with the foam unfold.

foamshell2.jpgfoamshell.jpg

I thought I would give mudroc a ago.. cant post the photo some reason but. Dont. Haha doesnt work. Well at least for me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Already made 2! First using the foam file and pizza boxes, I did a really poor job with my cutting and glueing and the size was really off. For the second one I made sure to resize it per your specifications and used the regular paper files on cereal box and it turned out great! Made some freehand frames too to see what kind I'd eventually try to make. Thanks again for the files they're amazing! Huzzah!!
View attachment 313216View attachment 313217

sir your freehand frames kinda look awesome... any tips on how to make them? :D

Any updates on the shell without the lenses? the lenses i have are too small also. i managed to patch up the lenses but i have painted the foam shell with pva glue to try and harden the foam, when its dry i will post some pics.

View attachment 325497
View attachment 325498
just wanted to say thanks for the file!
here's my progress! attached a little bamboo stick brace behind to maintain the proportions as I resin it..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You make it using paper but How did you make it stay in shape when you gonna resin it

- - - Updated - - -

Look really nice, how did you do the eyes of it, i can see in some pic you make the faceshell with no eyes

Does anyone have the foam file that was originally made by JFCustom? I tried clicking the link on post #7 but it shows to a "Not Found on this server" message. Thanks!

Scaling:

The default scale is 10.00 and fits perfectly in a 23 - 23,5 inches head.

For 24" you need to change the scale to 10.40 and for 22" the scale must to be 9.60

Greetings.

can you provide us an image of how to measure the head to ge the scaling right?
is it form top of the head to chin?
could you resize a few print outs and upload them? I am to sure how to resize.

View attachment 316877
This is my fiberglass faceshell foam 3mm, work good,

I would like to do the same, but I am not sure if I should add the fiber glass on top or behind the face?
which way would look more accurate?
BTW: I would leave the yes open and at the end cover the eyes with 2 layers of fiber glass, cut an eye hole, so I get a depth to attach magnetic lenses.

Gimpee's faceshell is awesome! :) I used it on my prototype spidey suit last week and i'm impressed with the results (sorry for the inaccurate colors of my suit though, i need to print and sew another one soon :) )

10389674_651092808306515_4486795950064226220_n.jpg

I really like Gimpee's faceshell, and last night I came with a idea of having a paper/foam friendly lenses based from the faceshell. . .

and here's what I've got. . .I'm still waiting for Gimpee's reply on my pm regarding this so until then I won't release the paper/foam friendly lens file. . .

10417830_652793678136428_663323535866521047_n.jpg

with faceshell

10492447_652804388135357_1119680393772406131_n.jpg

without faceshell

the scale is the same with gimpee's faceshell file . . .let me know what you think guys :)

p.s.: thanks for the faceshell file gimpee :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back