Spider_nation (raynecross) now selling recasts of my MCU/Civil War frames

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://spider-nation.mybigcommerce.com/

I am not sure who he got to purchase them from me but he has obviously got his hands on some to recast. Please spread the word and get people to stop supporting this scumbag.

***Just confirmed spider_nation is Anthony Saldana aka Raynecross here at the RPF. I'll be letting the mods know that he needs to be banned***

He has purchased my smaller asm1, my larger asm2, my McFarlane, my Scarlet and my MCU frames from me.

Last edited:
Re: Spider_nation now selling recasts of my MCU/Civil War frames

So sorry to hear about this. Sucks that there's people like this out there and-even worse-they get work.

So I sent him a messahe through his website and got this reply:

Hello and thank you for your email. I apologize for any misunderstanding. We are a big fan of your work and if it is ok with you, would you be willing to work out a pay per use for your originals and work to maintain a good working relationship with you. If you are not open to this, we will switch back to our own models. Again, we apologize for any misunderstanding.

No chance I'm willing to work with this guy. If he was interested in "partnering up" he should have contacted me prior to recasting my stuff.

Exactly; if he was really a fan then he would've contacted you immediately, and it isn't like he was going to contact you if you didn't find him. Hate it when stuff like this happens.

And I also discovered he has my McFarlane frames too
IMG_1819.JPG

And just in case he tries to tell anyone he never had my MCU and they were his own design, here is a picture he posted using my new white mesh - as far as I know nobody else uses that mesh - not even him on his recast frames:

IMG_1818.JPG

That's a real shame glad he's banned. The plus side is his page only has 2000 likes, I'll think of something witty and shameful to write on his posts about the lenses.

I think there is a way to report them on facebook too. Not sure if you'd need a facebook of your own to do so though

Last edited:
Should have this whole thing resolved with him soon. His most recent response to me has confirmed he is currently:

1)stopping all use immediately of any and all of your products
2) replacing pictures on our store site with our own brand of lenses
3)going forward, posting pictures of our work and none of yours
4)post to our followers that going forward, we will discontinue using any of your items and use our own from today on.

Please refrain from sending him or posting any abusive or threatening comments.

Should have this whole thing resolved with him soon. His most recent response to me has confirmed he is currently:

1)stopping all use immediately of any and all of your products
2) replacing pictures on our store site with our own brand of lenses
3)going forward, posting pictures of our work and none of yours
4)post to our followers that going forward, we will discontinue using any of your items and use our own from today on.

Please refrain from sending him or posting any abusive or threatening comments.

Well, glad this is kind of working out for you! Sucks that it even happened but at least it's getting worked out!

Told someone about him on fb today, he bought the stuff under the impression that you two worked together, send him this thread and now he'll never go back.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back