Spider-Man Suit, Need Advice

TheDodgeMan

I'm new to the RPF but I've been lurking for the past few months. I want to make a Spiderman suit that looks good. I'm a teenager so I have a limited budget.I have a few questions.

Where can I get a file for free to send to Fabric on demand? I'm 6 ft tall so how much would it be for them to print the fabric? Would it be better to order a Halloween costume and put Puff paint on it and make lenses? I want it to look good, but I'm not picky about it being 100% accurate. Any help would be great.

Getting a costume puff painting and making lenses can yield pretty good results for a pretty decent price. I have seen some really good suits made that way on here I have also seen ones that are not so good. I think printing from fabric on demand runs somewhere between $100 and $200. Quick question, what is your overall budget?

Your best bet is getting a zentai suit and modifying it I think. Otherwise I don't see you making one for under $200 even if the file was 100% free. Maybe check the junkyard see if anyone is selling already printed suits otherwise Idk man. :/

i had also that problem but i decided to make it all by myself i don't know what are your skills with sewing machines so if you think you are able to make it from scratch it can surely fit in your budjet. i spent about 150-200$. the main problem with this path is making the pattern with the blue and red.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back