Spider-Man Cosplay help

Bhc0322

Hello, I’m needing some help with a Spider-Man cosplay idea. I’m wanting to do a home made suit but aside from puffy paint, what would be my best option for having textured webbing? The ideas I’m thinking of are screen printing but honestly I’m not sure how well I would be able to do that since I have zero experience with screen printing. Also since I’m wanting to start the suit from scratch with just red and blue fabric , what would be the best way to place the webs on the red fabric, not really confident in hand drawing is there a better way to make sure the lines are exact?

Any help is welcomed , I really appreciate any ideas!

If you’re just getting started, my best advice is: don’t expect it to be perfect.

None of our first suits are perfect but they can be very good if you’re patient.

Puff paint is going to be your best bet if you’re just starting out for webbing. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube showing you how to do it.

Screen printing is insanely complex and expensive by comparison and isn’t really designed for making a single suit. It’s for people making a LOT of suits all at once.

It’s easy to get shiny object syndrome where you see people using these advanced techniques, but they spent years getting to that point. The best thing to do is make a good enough suit with the skills you currently have then learn new skills and upgrade the suit over time.

Good luck!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back