Spider-Man 2099 Helmet WIP/Need Some Safety Advice

Venomsuit

I am currently working on my first build.
It is a Spider-Man 2099 Helmet made from EVA foam.
Since I am going to be working with glues, plastidip, spray paint, and a lot of sanding I was wondering if this mask would be suitable for protecting me from the mentioned
http://www.walmart.com/ip/3M-Half-Facepiece-Respirator-6000-Series-Reusable-Medium/21779008

Or does that only cover vapor and I would have to get a separate mask for sanding?

I should have my first couple of WIP pictures up within 2 days.

you should be fine with that mask, most of the time if you work in a well ventilated area (outdoors) masks aren't required, but it always pays to be safe, you will need to wear goggles that create a seal around your eyes for when you do your sanding though.

you should be fine with that mask, most of the time if you work in a well ventilated area (outdoors) masks aren't required, but it always pays to be safe, you will need to wear goggles that create a seal around your eyes for when you do your sanding though.

I usually work late at night, so going outside is probably a no go. I was playing on using pool goggles in addition to the mask.
Thanks for your input!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back