Space Marine Primaris Helmet

IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1506.JPG

Everything printed, and almost all glued. Beautiful model Bisect!
Started with the filler on the seams already. Had some large ones above the ears. Initially I had glued the whole cowl together minus the ears, but then I could not find a way to make them fit. So I pried the front apart, glued in the ears then glued the back of cowl back, but it was not a perfect fit like before unfortunately. Don't fancy printing it all again so I will fix it with filler. My plan is to get all layer lines and seams to disappear, prime it with a slight texture, mold it and cold-cast it with 65D and aluminium powder, polish it to the max, then paint the cast and distress it a bit to show the aluminium here and there. I'll make my own build thread though, but kudos to you!

Sorry for the delay, I was away last week for my birthday :)
After 'careful consideration' (an immediate, automated response to my appeal) Etsy have decided not to reinstate my account, so i've made a gumroad account and will be selling the files there!

Here's the link:

If anyone does decide to pick up the files, please do let me know what you think!
I'm always open to feedback, especially if it's something I can implement in whatever my next project is :)
Hi there! I made an account just to post this haha. I am desperately trying to buy these files and for the life of me cannot get the gumroad link to take my payment method, no matter the browser I use. Do you have any other ways for me to purchase these files please?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back