Space F-14

Antar Bolt

It's been quite a few years since I did any sort of model making, and I have a few Star Wars models that I want to make into a diorama. Before I do that, I wanted to make sure my skills were up to snuff before I started on something that complicated. Thankfully I had this old F-14 model in my attic that I never got around to working on, so I decided to use it as a sort of warm up.

OFsOyHb.jpg

So my plan for it is to make it a sort of anime inspired space fighter. This is my rough plan. To quote Doc Brown, "Please excuse the crudity of this model"

EF6sL3u.jpg

The pink stick figure is goin to be a pinup of a woman is sci-fi armor holding either a spear or a laser gun. I plan on adding lights to the engines, cockpit, and energy collector on the back. The energy collector will be built around an old PC fan, and the under slung cannon will be scratch built.

So far I have finished painting and gluing the pilot and the cockpit.

qs9H7XA.jpg

RVCof5F.jpg

I would love any feedback anyone has, because this is a much more involved build than I have ever done before.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back