Soylent Green!!!!!!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Simpson77

"Soylent Green, solving the world's population and hunger problems simultaneously with every bite!!!" Well, I gotta admit that this was a very spur of the moment prop build. Just woke up today and decided I'd whip up a batch of these gruesome green classics. Where the original props were made from squares of painted wood, I made mine from FIMO clay. The holes are a new feature to the Soylent Green crackers, I just thought this would give the props an extra realistic look to them. Also textured them by rolling the clay out on sandpaper, then gave them a little wash of watered down brown paint to give them a little more real "baked" look. Any how, I hope you enjoy this quirky little project.
20200226_170612.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RobertJ999

Made a replica label some years ago myself. I sometimes like to hide them in the cupboards of friends. Always funny when I get the call from them when they are discovered. 0D1FCF04-55AA-483F-92AB-06CC16441596.jpeg 2FBB0CB0-9BDB-4B59-9D4B-0CC8AF88D109.jpeg A1571638-D256-4DA5-B09C-3DCEEC5C19B9.jpeg

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Was just watching an old rerun of Futurama, and they were investigating the origin of SLURM SODA. And Fry asks, "<GASP> what if the secret ingredient in Slurm soda is.....PEOPLE ??

And Lela calmly says, "No, they already have a soda like that. It's called SOYLENT SODA."