Soylent Green!!!!!!!!!!

Simpson77

"Soylent Green, solving the world's population and hunger problems simultaneously with every bite!!!" Well, I gotta admit that this was a very spur of the moment prop build. Just woke up today and decided I'd whip up a batch of these gruesome green classics. Where the original props were made from squares of painted wood, I made mine from FIMO clay. The holes are a new feature to the Soylent Green crackers, I just thought this would give the props an extra realistic look to them. Also textured them by rolling the clay out on sandpaper, then gave them a little wash of watered down brown paint to give them a little more real "baked" look. Any how, I hope you enjoy this quirky little project.
20200226_170612.jpg

Was just watching an old rerun of Futurama, and they were investigating the origin of SLURM SODA. And Fry asks, "<GASP> what if the secret ingredient in Slurm soda is.....PEOPLE ??

And Lela calmly says, "No, they already have a soda like that. It's called SOYLENT SODA."

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back