Sons of Anarchy

Did anyone else notice the cigarette smoke blowing around in front of jax when he was talking to them alone in the barn ? None of those three actors were smoking . Check the scene again , you'll see it . Weird .

I thought the first half of this 2 part-er was a better season ender.

The question is still nagging at me....has a Son cried in each episode this season?

I don't know about a prequel series. I think I'd rather see those stories told in the context of SOA itself. But, I do like the idea behind the original founders of the club.

I just started getting into this show on Netflix and WOW I'm LOVING it. I actually am currently holding off on watching Season 3 until Season 4 shows up on DVD or Instant. But yeah, I really dig it. It's exceptionally well acted, and I'm impressed with the boundaries that they can push on non-pay TV, although that may also be because I'm watching some "unedited" version. Great news on the renewal, too.

Eh, I think I would have to pass on a prequel.

I think that what we would see in a prequel has already been elaborated on enough so far; I like the little reveals about the past that have such an impact on the present and future for our boys from Charming.

Either way, thanks for the update - can't wait until September!

Last edited:
I loved the episode and definitely didnt see what happened was coming at all. Cant wait to see how the season plays out. Im also wondering who the peg leg was,...I was trying to think about from past episodes but couldnt recall anyone.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back