Sons of Anarchy

You know, with the way most TV shows are set up and run this event is one of the reasons why I love SOA. It takes risks and goes bold! If you read Sutters interview it "should" be a major factor in the rest of the season.

According to TMZ he murdered his landlady and dismembered her cat with his bare hands. He fought off two neighbors before leaping to his death apparently. Police and neighbors think he was high on PCP or meth.

This show has been getting so much darker and grittier as it goes on, not surprising it spills over into tension off camera.

I got caught up last night after missing a couple eps, and there were tears in my eyes at the end of episode 4. :( Jax is really changed now.

35467_10151293904577664_1542639583_n_zpsc007e9b9.jpg

I think we saw a little bit of Jax's darker side. Before he tried to prevent from killing. Like the girl that id them and Tig was going to kill her but instead Jax fought for her life. Killing the guards wife and not even flinch but instead justify it.

I loved the idea of using the globe oh and Clay you POS. Man great writing when you get pissed and yell at the TV and want to throw something at it.

I think we saw a little bit of Jax's darker side. Before he tried to prevent from killing. Like the girl that id them and Tig was going to kill her but instead Jax fought for her life. Killing the guards wife and not even flinch but instead justify it.

I loved the idea of using the globe oh and Clay you POS. Man great writing when you get pissed and yell at the TV and want to throw something at it.
Ron Perlman is so good at being a scumbag. Honestly, I've never been a fan of his character and looked at him as a necessary evil, someone who drives Jax to be a better leader. But man am I enjoying watching Clay work, much the same way I did Juice last year.

Ron Perlman is so good at being a scumbag. Honestly, I've never been a fan of his character and looked at him as a necessary evil, someone who drives Jax to be a better leader. But man am I enjoying watching Clay work, much the same way I did Juice last year.

And from what I've heard, irl is such a nice guy too...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back