Sonjou 4NEODESIGNS Dye Sub Patterns

Re: Sonjou Dye Sub Patterns

Taking It to the next level with a whole DC Marvel line up wow...from any indication of the suits you already have they will be great, one of my personal favs Aquaman is just screaming for this kind of detailed attention. looking foward to seeing more of your work like the mask you choose for nightwing.You have a Great eye for detail.

Yea i would like this series to have that movie feel to them, I wish there were more hero designs that i could go by the Arkham stuff is easy tons of references and has a very realistic look to it, minus the bat ears or huge muscles but texture design wise great reference.

nightwingscreen01.jpg

nightwingscreen02.jpg

WOW Sonjou you've got skills! "If" you ever offer these FS please put me down for a spiderman & superman suit.

Updated first post I made an Aquaman.

Also Ugameenough And I worked on a new Muscle pattern that he wanted to try. So I added it to a Rami suit pattern with some other highlights and shading some cutting and shifting of parts. let us know what you think.

Aquaman
aquamansuitpattern2.jpg

aquamansuitpattern3.jpg

ugameenough Muscle pattern.

ugameenoughmuscle.jpg

Last edited:

something i might change is the printed belt on the aquaman costume. if you think about it, it will look weird, if you dont wear a belt, and if you do, it wont line up with the print perfectly. just a thought

i got a question tho: did you start out with a blank pattern? i would like to just have a sewing pattern to start working with, so i can print it out myself :)

I started with just the pattern Shape no muscles, just the outline then created muscle shading inside that pattern.

Then once that is done I use that muscle base for the rest of the suits.

One difference is I do these at work and at home at work I don't have my original suit format with me at work so using a rami pattern. But with unique muscles.

can you just point me to somewhere, where i can get the basic pattern without anything? i couldnt come up with anything on google. something with muscle shading would be nice too, but i guess i can figure that out myself :D if you dont want to, thats ok too, noone usually shares work for free ;)

I found this on google search then uploaded to my photobucket so not to lose it.

justtobeclearco6.jpg

Updated first post completed nightwing,

added a new female muscle base.

Female Muscle Pattern

femalebase01.jpg

femalebase02.jpg

Nightwing Arkham City
nightwingscreen06.jpg

nightwingscreen07.jpg

I know that you worked hard on the patterns for these designs
Would you mind me asking for a file of the amazing spiderman pattern. I only need the red. I absolutely understand if you dont want to just give it to me

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back