Sonic Chaos Box

Raizer04

Not sure if this constitutes as a replica or not, but i thought you would all like to see my latest project.

BEHOLD!

The Sonic Chaos box:

I found a really ancient box in a clothing store and got an idea to make a box holding the chaos emeralds. Sounds boring right?...lol. Well I decided to fix up the box to have everything in one box explain it all. On the case i have aluminum prints showing the ancient hieroglyphs from Sonic 3 in the temple stage shown here:

Super_Tails_-_Sonic_3_%26_Knuckles_-_Hidden_Palace_Zone.JPG

An alumium print of the floating island where the hidden palace and knuckles was first found:

398975-180px_island_large.png

and a detailed description of what the emeralds are and do on an ancient scroll.

Without further ado....here is the SONIC CHAOS BOX:

Outside
DSCN0681.jpg

inside
DSCN0682.jpg

Illuminated

I had to make a custom fitting (styrofoam) on the inside so the chaos emeralds can sit. I sat them on tiny plastic paint cups in a circular fashion, with the Master emerald in the center. In the center of the Master emerald holder i drilled in and installed an LED (powered by 3 AAA Batteries) so the master emerald can illuminate.

DSCN0695.jpg

Individual Emeralds to include the MASTER EMERALD!:

DSCN0689.jpg

DSCN0688.jpg

DSCN0690.jpg

Illuminated entire box:

DSCN0692.jpg

Took about a month to make...Hope you all like it!

I love it! I always wanted to collect all the chaos emeralds, but I could never find those paperweights in all the right colors.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back