Sonic Chaos Box

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Raizer04, May 4, 2012.

1. Raizer04

Raizer04 Member

Not sure if this constitutes as a replica or not, but i thought you would all like to see my latest project.

BEHOLD!

The Sonic Chaos box:

I found a really ancient box in a clothing store and got an idea to make a box holding the chaos emeralds. Sounds boring right?...lol. Well I decided to fix up the box to have everything in one box explain it all. On the case i have aluminum prints showing the ancient hieroglyphs from Sonic 3 in the temple stage shown here:

[​IMG]

An alumium print of the floating island where the hidden palace and knuckles was first found:

[​IMG]

and a detailed description of what the emeralds are and do on an ancient scroll.

Without further ado....here is the SONIC CHAOS BOX:

Outside
    [​IMG]

inside
    [​IMG]

Illuminated

I had to make a custom fitting (styrofoam) on the inside so the chaos emeralds can sit. I sat them on tiny plastic paint cups in a circular fashion, with the Master emerald in the center. In the center of the Master emerald holder i drilled in and installed an LED (powered by 3 AAA Batteries) so the master emerald can illuminate.

[​IMG]

Individual Emeralds to include the MASTER EMERALD!:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Illuminated entire box:

[​IMG]

Took about a month to make...Hope you all like it!

2. Risu

Risu Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I love it! I always wanted to collect all the chaos emeralds, but I could never find those paperweights in all the right colors.

3. Raizer04

Raizer04 Member

Thanks i appreciate it!