Some Thoughts on the Obi ANH Transistor Washers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

andyroo

There's some washers on eBay that look interesting. Too expensive of a gamble for me though due to the shipping costs. Obviously not the right match as they're black but still...

They're called ARP special washers. Seems like they're automotive parts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

2Cell

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These right here?

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 4.18.52 PM.png

Mouse Vader

Sr Member
At .625 o/d these are even larger than those I posted. If they're in your back yard though a little trimming would work. But if your modifying why not get a normal flat washer the right size & bevel it? it would be easier & cheaper.

If the orig part is vintage UK (in 1970's) then the part code is going to start BS Sp as far as I've been to get so far. BS stands for British Standard & I think the SP stands for special purpose.

onderon

I believe those were previously found by Joe G.

Also according to this webpage the MS20002C5 was first used in 1963.

Last edited: