some Paint practice

Lostindespair

i was messin around in ms paint and decided to do a concept of the mask im making. What do ya hunters think?

Predator001.jpg

Outright masterpieces have been made in MSpaint. The tools do not make (or break) the artist.

For being made in MSpaint it has very clean lines. I would suggest going back around the dreads to hide up those small 1pixel white dots. Happens when you do oekaki as well. ;)

Outright masterpieces have been made in MSpaint. The tools do not make (or break) the artist.

For being made in MSpaint it has very clean lines. I would suggest going back around the dreads to hide up those small 1pixel white dots. Happens when you do oekaki as well. ;)
some guy i cant remember his name but he painted a like 100% accurate Mona Lisa in mspaint that was gorgeous.

Thanks, as it was just a quick spur of the moment thing im not sure if im going to go back and fix anything, i might ya never know but i think it finished for a while at least. i never done Oekaki.

Oekaki is just like MS paint, but with layers, and the ability to do watercolor. The other neat thing is that it's only a small applet and it allows people to post their finished art to a message board just for drawing.

Another free software solution for artists is OpenCanvas. It allows you to paint with your tablet, layers included as well as some layer settings. And the cool thing is that the program is a self-executable and is only 1 MB in size, but does so much beyond what I can describe here.

Oekaki is just like MS paint, but with layers, and the ability to do watercolor. The other neat thing is that it's only a small applet and it allows people to post their finished art to a message board just for drawing.

Another free software solution for artists is OpenCanvas. It allows you to paint with your tablet, layers included as well as some layer settings. And the cool thing is that the program is a self-executable and is only 1 MB in size, but does so much beyond what I can describe here.
cool, doesnt oekaki have a messenger feature too?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back