Some of the Collection

DBOYSLADE

I was cleaning up this weekend to make room for some new stuff coming in. So since I had some of the boxes of figures out thought I'd share some of the collection pics.

ENJOY!

anime.jpg.gif

Collection of ANIME Figures. GUNDAM, GUYVER, MACROSS, and More.

figure_predator.jpg.gif

AVP MacFarlane Figures and Other

hottoys_pred.jpg.gif

Hot Toys Predator Figures. Predator 2 figure still in box. Predator 1 figure still unopened in far back. (brown box)

DSC04940-1.jpg.gif

Predator Hot Toys out of the display case

DSC04930-1.jpg.gif

Predator Hot Toys out of the display case

predcase.jpg.gif

Predator Hot Toys in their display case

hottoys_shepred.jpg.gif

aliens_queen.jpg.gif

marvel.jpg.gif

Some other Hot toys and figures. Ironman, GI Joe Storm Shadow, Medicom Rocketeer, *Rare* Wolverine Meltdown Kit (has not been put together yet)

dc_figs.jpg.gif

Superman, Batman, Cap America, Wolverine Maquettes

avp_chest.jpg.gif

Master Replicas Hybrid Chestburster, Predator on Alien horse Statue

DSC04945-1.jpg.gif

predatorICONS.jpg.gif

ICONS REPLICA Predator Environment Helmet ( -NOT FOR SALE- )

wolverine_claws.jpg.gif

Wolverine Claws used in the X-Men Movie

DSC05245.jpg.gif

the First AVP Game put out ... Alien vs Predator by CAPCOM

anime.jpg.gif

figure_predator.jpg.gif

hottoys_pred.jpg.gif

DSC04940-1.jpg.gif

DSC04930-1.jpg.gif

predcase.jpg.gif

hottoys_shepred.jpg.gif

aliens_queen.jpg.gif

marvel.jpg.gif

dc_figs.jpg.gif

avp_chest.jpg.gif

DSC04945-1.jpg.gif

predatorICONS.jpg.gif

wolverine_claws.jpg.gif

DSC05245.jpg.gif

Awesome...Collection.
Will you be selling some of these? Stunning Collection.
How long did it take to get all these?

wow that is one awesome collection love it superb XD
I especially like the aliens vs predator arcade machine your really lucky to have this

Awesome...Collection.
Will you be selling some of these? Stunning Collection.
How long did it take to get all these?

Collected these over the years. Just picked them up as I went along. The ICON Predator Helmet amd the other version was my first item on starting off the collection. This is just about 50% of what I have at this point. I just got lazy and didn't bring the rest out. I'll save those for the next post up for later.

As for selling some ..... Not sure. If do I'll post them up.

Insane collection! Good lord, you have the ultimate HT Pred haul! I especially like the setup in the wooden display shelf, with that battle-damaged bust. Purdiness...

I'd be interested in those McFarlane AVP Preds BTW, if you'd ever sell 'em...

Insane collection! Good lord, you have the ultimate HT Pred haul! I especially like the setup in the wooden display shelf, with that battle-damaged bust. Purdiness...

I'd be interested in those McFarlane AVP Preds BTW, if you'd ever sell 'em...

Thanks Guys!

The MacFarlane Pred's I've seen a lot of people snag these up on eBay ... to be honest I was surprised on how much they went for. I think I saw SCAR go for almost $175 and some stores are selling them up to $200. That’s just one of the figure for AVP. I bought 2 of each … one to open and the others to box away. Details on them are good but the movement not so good. (Great for a collection to keep in their box.) I wish they had a lot more articulation. Its one of those toys that look better in their original packaging. After opening it and testing the movement you wish you would’ve kept it sealed.

If anyone is interested in a MacFarlane AVP toy review I'll post one with photos.

WOW man! That is an awesome collection you got going on there! I especially envy your Hot Toys collection.

Also, what bust is that on the shelf between the Hot Toys Predators? It looks like the Wounded Predator bust but I thought that came only in micro size.

WOW man! That is an awesome collection you got going on there! I especially envy your Hot Toys collection.

Also, what bust is that on the shelf between the Hot Toys Predators? It looks like the Wounded Predator bust but I thought that came only in micro size.

Thanks!

That Pred is the full size PALISADES PREDATOR DEFEATED

DSC06113.jpg

DSC06123.jpg

DSC06113.jpg

DSC06123.jpg

Thanks Guys!

The MacFarlane Pred's I've seen a lot of people snag these up on eBay ... to be honest I was surprised on how much they went for. I think I saw SCAR go for almost $175 and some stores are selling them up to $200. That’s just one of the figure for AVP. I bought 2 of each … one to open and the others to box away. Details on them are good but the movement not so good. (Great for a collection to keep in their box.) I wish they had a lot more articulation. Its one of those toys that look better in their original packaging. After opening it and testing the movement you wish you would’ve kept it sealed.

If anyone is interested in a MacFarlane AVP toy review I'll post one with photos.

I'm actually not very big on leaving stuff in their package. Having that said, I do keep the boxes of my HT stuff. McF and NECA boxes, though, are not really worth saving. I'd love to see some HQ photos of those McF Preds, BTW! Strangely enough, there aren't too many reviews of these. Just of the 12" versions.

(hint, hint, if you ever in the future want to sell those Preds, I'd be glad to take 'em off your hands :) )

PS: That Defeated Bust looks glorious! The normal lighting really suits 'im.

I'm actually not very big on leaving stuff in their package. Having that said, I do keep the boxes of my HT stuff. McF and NECA boxes, though, are not really worth saving. I'd love to see some HQ photos of those McF Preds, BTW! Strangely enough, there aren't too many reviews of these. Just of the 12" versions.

(hint, hint, if you ever in the future want to sell those Preds, I'd be glad to take 'em off your hands :) )

PS: That Defeated Bust looks glorious! The normal lighting really suits 'im.

If I do sell anything from my collection I'll make sure to post up here first.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back