Limited Run Solo: A Star Wars Story-- Han's Jacket (Suede) Lots of New Pics added April 10.

Not an incredible picture, but here's one with the new thread.

New color.jpg

I see there's not much movement in this thread lately, so...

I just wanted to say that I purchased one of Zlurpo Solo jackets when they first became available, and it arrived the week before the premiere of the movie, which was awesome!

Also, the quality is incredible, and the thing fits me like a glove. It's a beautiful jacket, and incredibly accurate (at least from what I've been able to see by watching the movie three times). I couldn't be happier with it! Also, communication with Zlurpo has always been great. I knew he was well respected in the community, and now I can truly see why! I will try to upload some pictures of the jacket as soon as I find the time to take some decent shots.

Anyway guys, I truly recommend the jacket.

MTFBWY!

Cool!
That's great to hear :thumbsup

I'd love to see some photos of it... Any chance you (or any of you Other Lucky owners out there) could share some with us? :)

I'm having some trouble uploading some pictures, but this is a very quick shot that I snapped the other day. Would love to take decent photos soon, but I'm currently on a trip and didn't bring the jacket (even though I really wanted to, but the weather in Europe is not leather friendly right now, haha).

20180614_173451.jpg

You can tell the jacket looks a bit "crooked" on the bottom, but those are just my shoulders misbehaving. Also, the lightning is not great, and doesn't fully represent the color. Hopefully someone else will be able to update better pictures soon. If not, I'll take some nicer ones as soon as I return home.

Attachments

• 20180614_155409.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 92
  • 20180614_155413.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 91

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back