So how exactly would one display this prop???

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
From Bad Boys 2...

8623_1.jpg

A GIANT screenshot from the movie....like, in front of it...to cover it up. lol
That's one of the most unusual prop i've seen, where did u get that?

I don't think I could display that. If your set on displaying it, I say shadow framed with this pic as the background

attachment.php

That's about the best way I can think of

In a dumpster. What a horrible movie :p

Just kidding, How about hanging it from a piece of fishing line over a fan facing up so it can fly around the room :p

It's one of those things that people will either understand or they just won't and no amount of explaining will justify it for them. I've had many people walk into my place and get a look on their face... then suddenly I remember some film or TV thing I'm working on involving a bomb, a corpse on a gurney, Nazi stuff or huge piles of cocaine and loads of firearms or some other unpleasant oddness. People who work in the business get sort of used to that kind of thing (I don't know if that's good bad), but when uninitiated pals (or the cable guy) comes over you might as well just get used to the funny looks.
But... with this particular item you might just want to consider the value of displaying it compared to the deeply upsetting connotations it might have for some of your friends and visitors.

When I was in high school, somehow a Klan newsletter got thrown onto my driveway (rolled in a plastic bag like a regular newspaper). I'm not white, so I don't know if they were just giving them out to everyone in the neighborhood as a way to try and boost membership (they had tried numerous times to hold rallies in my town), if it was a mistake and was meant for someone else, or something else more sinister. Nothing ever happened, so I take it as an odd, funny episode. I remember there was a gift catalog in the back of the newsletter with all sorts of Klan themed collectibles. Kinda funny and disturbing at the same time. I would have ordered some stuff as a joke for my friends, but I figured if they paid attention to my last name I might be in some trouble so didn't try. Didn't want to end up lynched in my own front yard.

Lots of people collect Nazi memorabilia and display them, so this would be along the same lines. Depending on how understanding your friends are, might be more trouble than its worth, especially if you are white. If so, there is no way it would be worth it to display no matter how much you paid for it.

Lots of people collect Nazi memorabilia and display them, so this would be along the same lines.

I have a German Officer dagger on the wall, which has the Swastika on it. However, it's a memento brought back by my wife's grandfather, as he was a Sherman tank commander in the 5th Armored Division. :love

display it in a diorama similar to the screen cap shadow with a wax sculpture of will smith and martin lawrence with a caption that reads: "Whitus Powerus and its natural predators, Mikus Lowryus and Markus Burnettus"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back