Snow Predator finished (yay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought that I'd see a predator in white! This is just awesome. Been building custom Mandos for a while now, it's good to see the custom spirit is alive here as well! Come to think of it, the two races are not that far apart... :)

Almost everyone here on the Lair makes custom Preds.

This is refrigerator quality my friend!!!! Very origonal!
i havent created a suit yet but if you dont mind me asking how did you do the eyes and how well can you see?????

four thumbs up in the sky!!
Cole

The porqupine quill look really cool! LOL i know they are sharp, i work at a native american shop and let me tell you, my least favorite job was bagging those things XD

This pred looks really cool! I love how original he looks!!! :) FANTABULOUS WORK... yes, fantabulous is a word... >.>

that suite is awesome very awesome the eyes look awesome , lol i got shouted as i was scrolling down so i obviously turned round to shout back then turned back and i was like holy ****! ...made me ******* jump a lil lol i mean i wasn't expectin to be staring straight into those eyes wen i turned back round , awesome work mate

I really like that. Your Snow Predator should have been used in AVP (only if it was a better movie). I really like your designs of the face and the body armor used.

Now thats something you don't usually see.A white pred suit...man that thing looks wicked!!Great idea and nice job too! ;)

I'm finally going to start a suit for myself,but its going to take some time.Thats the fun part.

truly epic great work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back