Snake Eyes: GI Joe 2 Retaliation suit ***NEW HELMET PICS ADDED***

Hey dude, your snake is amazing! love the work you have done. I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of some pep files for a cobra commander helmet. I know your busy with snake eyes but any help would be awesome. Thanks man, keep up the great work hope to see some more pics soon.

Beard - I sell a pep file for the new cobra commander helmet. Just PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the comments. I have new stuff I'm working on for the whole suit. I have a new helmet that is comming from shapeways that I modeled that is almost 100% accurate and will be vacuum forming the new visor that is coming also. I will post pics when done.

hi...im new here...just saw a trailer of the G.I joe Retaliation and was fascinated with Snake eyes helmet...can anyone tell where i could get the pep file of the helmet and eventually with what material it would be best to be build in

hello. I am very impressed by your work you are a true artist, I have the file please let pepakura via private message? thank you very much

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back