SN SS Star Fighter and Tie Fighter

He isn't answering emails etc.........I sent two messages over a week ago and no responses. Makes me think he's out of town or something. Be persistent, he'll get to you.

Dave :)

I'm selling a really really nice display case for the Starfighter in case you want one. It's got a black back, black base and plaque for it. Very thick acrylic too.

Im here! Just answered all my Private Messages. Been in and out of town interviewing for a new job planning on retiring from the military this year. So unfortunatley real world life has interupted just a tad. Ii'm home now so please shoot me a PM if you have a question on anything.

Steve

I wish you luck on the job seeking Steve!!! :)

hello vaderdarth just to say if you have receive your tie fighter model by steve ,
beceause i am new in the forum , i live in belgium and i ordered one tie fighter in the end of july
but i didn't receive my parcel yet !

excuse me but i don't speak very well english .

Not yet, still waiting prop-fighter. :) No worries, Steve always comes thru. I'm waiting on a couple items from him actually.

Dave :)

Prop-fighter, I emailled you about the delay did you get it? shoot me a email or pm me here is my email sneisen@comcast.net

Anyhow the job search has taken away from here a bit but I can happly say Im back and feel pretty good about my chances with the new hire and retirement. Dave all you were waiting for is the exchange from standard wings to hero right? Pm me and get me up to speed.

Steve

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back