Studio Scale Tie Fighter wing question

Rockhopper2

Hi
Are the correct Plastruct parts for the edges of the tie wing ABS, or do the styrene ones have the same profile?
Also could someone point me in the direction of a cutting diagram for the koolshade triangles?

Thanks
RH

This might help. And CK out the whole thread as well. The heavy lines in the Koolshade are at right angles to the outer edge of the wings. The heavy lines are the wires that hold the slats. If you can follow. It's harder to explain than it actually is. I used to have a diagram that showed the size of the cut koolshade, but can't find it. CK out this link and the thread. It should help,

Post in thread 'Studio scale TIE wing thickness info if you can' Studio scale TIE wing thickness info if you can

This might help. And CK out the whole thread as well. The heavy lines in the Koolshade are at right angles to the outer edge of the wings. The heavy lines are the wires that hold the slats. If you can follow. It's harder to explain than it actually is. I used to have a diagram that showed the size of the cut koolshade, but can't find it. CK out this link and the thread. It should help,

Post in thread 'Studio scale TIE wing thickness info if you can' Studio scale TIE wing thickness info if you can
Hi, thanks that thread is incredibly useful, especially as photos are now loading for me! Still struggling to work out my koolshade cutting diagram, as the louves have to face in the correct direction. Sure I will work it out though!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back