Smoking prop made from ecigarette parts, need help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CharlesHouse

I want to make a smoke generator I can put on both my wrist and inside a small prop, interchangable, that can be held on my person. I had read an ecigarette would do that, and found a few builds on Youtube, but few with much information. I also saw this:

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36943

I wouldn't need the lights, though I spoke with someone at an ecigarette store and they suggested that, if I wanted colored smoke, I could add an LED next to where the smoke comes out or a fiber optics array that would give the smoke near it color.

The key would be mobility; I would want to be able to put the generator and battery in a pocket or similar, and use fish tank hosing to give length to where it is sprayed from. I don't need a mass of smoke, but something like a small puff or slow pour.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.