Interest 'SMEAT' Fake Spam Can Prop from the Original Maker

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm getting ready to put together a new prop order from Earl Hays Press. If there is any interest, I am going to get a few of these 'SMEAT' fake Spam can props as seen in many films and TV shows. EHP is the original maker of these props, so these will be 100% accurate to the version currently used in film and TV productions. This is the older 1990s version of the graphics, as used on the cans seen in the movie Waterworld and many TV shows.

'SMEAT' SEALED CAN OF 'SPAM'-like product - $34.99 shipped in the U.S.

Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the US. Due to food import regulations, only labels will be available for international buyers.

Smeat 1.jpg

Smeat 2.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for interest. These will be available on my Etsy shop sometime later this month.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will update this info and add the listing here when it is posted.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm removing the empty can bank option. The Spam can is very slightly too short for the labels to fit. These will be available as just the label, or on a can of off-brand Spam which fits the size of the prop labels.

I just received a few of these labels from EHP today. I will be ordering some more of these labels if there is any interest. This is the correct vintage 1990s style label printed from the original graphics.

Smeat 1.jpg
Smeat 2.jpg

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Etsy Order Link for SMEAT cans. $34.99 shipped in the US. The label is an authentic Earl Hays Press item.

No international shipping for cans, but the labels are available, so let me know if you need one.

I have added more of these SMEAT cans to my Etsy shop. They are available and ready to ship now.

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available. I have added an option for just the labels without a can. Order link is in my previous post above this one.

I also have a slightly cheaper option for cans and labels that have a minor registration error in the print layers, causing slight blurring to the printing.

Smeat labels are $24.99.
Smeat cans are $34.99.

Print error labels are $19.99.
Print error cans are $29.99.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.