Unlimited Run Smaug Horde Coins (Cast from Original) from The Hobbit

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
mag-smaug-coins1_zps2a673322.jpg

I managed to get three original prop coins from the set of The Hobbit used as part of Smaug's treasure horde. These originals were then molded, spin cast in a zinc alloy, and gold plated. They look and feel better than the prop coins (which seem to be some sort of very light weight metal with a cheap plating) but have all the detail of the originals.

They are three different sizes, each with a unique design and shape:

Decagon 2" / 50mm:

mag-smaug-coins2_zpsbc55ba46.jpg

Round 1 3/4" / 45mm:

mag-smaug-coins4_zpsafe716ee.jpg

Heptagon 1 1/2" / 40mm:

mag-smaug-coins3_zps8fa0b4bf.jpg

Here is a comparison of the different sizes:

mag-smaug-coins5_zpse4e7d968.jpg

PRICES (including regular airmail shipping to anywhere in the world):

Single coin: $20 each
Set of three coins (1 of each style): $50
Set of twelve coins (4 of each style): $150

Other size combinations can be arranged via e-mail/PM. This is a limited run, so e-mail indy_magnoli at yahoo dot com if you're interested. Payment via PayPal to the same address.

---UPDATE---

By popular demand, a few more options:

Set of three coins, plus one extra (your choice): $67
Set of six coins (2 of each style): $90
Set of THIRTY coins! (10 of each style): $300 (plus $25 shipped with tracking, optional)
------

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Last edited:
The first shipments are going out today, so those who have ordered should be receiving them in two to three weeks.

First run has sold out, so I'll be doing another run shortly. If anyone is interested, you can pre-order by sending me an e-mail so you don't miss out.

Kind regards,
Indy

Love the coins! They're big and heavy and I didn't have to fight Smaug to get them! :)

Attachments

• Key and Coins.JPG
    Key and Coins.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 211
Would you still have enough for a set of six coins ? If so I'd gladly take them. Just let me know how much it would be with shipping to Belgium ( zip 1200). Thank you !

edit : sorry, I missed the "shipping included anywhere in the world" part, paypal coming right up then !

I'd be up for a 6 or 12 as well

Trying to figure out how i missed this the first time....

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be up for a 6 or 12 as well

Trying to figure out how i missed this the first time....

Shipping is already included in the price (unless you want tracking). Still have some left and will be doing some shipping tomorrow, so if you want some, just send payment via PayPal.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back