smasher bio sculpt

smasher

hi guys here are some photos of my bio sculpt. i started off sculpting it as a gort bio but then went my own way a bit on it i had some problem with the clay as i used femo oil base air drying clay it had cracked in places which pissed me off some what .so i filled the cracks over and lightly sanded the bumps out the photos below are before the sanding lol so my cammura is on the blink i plan to make the mold this week so i hope that all gose well many thanks smasher ;)

Are you planning on molding this? Maybe u can use the cracks as part of the designs.
If you're sculpting every day should keep it moist with wet paper towels and wrap a plastic bag over it.
Air dry clay will shrink.

Are you planning on molding this? Maybe u can use the cracks as part of the designs.
If you're sculpting every day should keep it moist with wet paper towels and wrap a plastic bag over it.
Air dry clay will shrink.
yer i use air drying clay on my head sculpt and all way well with that i was thinking that maybe the clay dryed out to fast and thats why it cracked on me iam just waiting for the silicone to come now then i will be making to mould iam thinking of useing a bronze powder pigment in the polyurethane or maybe copper i used a similar way to sculpt my bio like you for my form i use that pepakura bio which was fiberglassed then i fixed it to a fence post then sculpted ;)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back