Slothfurnace's Tomenosuke Pro Bladerunner Pistol Conversion

sorry but do you remember what you specifically searched for to find the binding post? I'm trying to find my own but i cant even seem to find a picture of the right thing. (iv been using your post as a guide for my build and its been a fantastic reference, will post picture of my blaster soon as its finally where I want it)

Last edited:
hey, the binding posts come from military EE8 phones :) you get one of the right size per phone and two larger ones.
they are also on a telegram but they are harder to find and much more expensive.

hey, the binding posts come from military EE8 phones :) you get one of the right size per phone and two larger ones.
they are also on a telegram but they are harder to find and much more expensive.
do you know if its an EE-8-A or EE-8-B or does it not matter, does the nationality of the radio matter? I cant find any standalone parts but i can find whole phones, any info is much appreciated.

The EE-8 field phone is a good option. The real post on the Screen-used gun is the TG-5-B telegraph.
The pics shown here is the binding post at the right hand side.

1648734121487.png

thank you, what are the main differences between the two?
It seems, according to the info posted on Propsummit, that there's no differences between the two models. It's just that the "most screen accurate" post comes from the TG-5-B Telegraph. Only you can tell your audience that it comes specifically from that model;)

Hi guys. I'm sorry to hijack that thread but I would need the small piece seen on the attached pic please : it is the "cylinder latch spring", piece n°22 from the parts list from the Tomenosuke 2049 assembly kit.....

I completely ruined my little spring so if someone can help me to locate a new one, I would be happy :)

Thank you very much guys.

Cheers

IMG_20220401_142401[1].jpg

Hi guys. I'm sorry to hijack that thread but I would need the small piece seen on the attached pic please : it is the "cylinder latch spring", piece n°22 from the parts list from the Tomenosuke 2049 assembly kit.....

I completely ruined my little spring so if someone can help me to locate a new one, I would be happy :)

Thank you very much guys.

Cheers

View attachment 1562042
I discovered that the original spring from the charter arms gun worked fine, might take a little motivating to get it in but it'll work

Thank you CreechMagoo........veektohr already spoke to me about buying a real Charter spring but sadly, I'm from France so I can't buy such pieces from shops :-(

Thank you CreechMagoo........veektohr already spoke to me about buying a real Charter spring but sadly, I'm from France so I can't buy such pieces from shops :-(
damn, the closest things I can think of are springs for clocks/watches or if you can find super fine pliers and pull the spring from those. what did you do to your spring? bend it or cut it? but i feel you, i live part time in Italy and its very difficult to find certain parts or have things shipped to me there.

Last edited:
You could also go to a watch repair store. I'm sure they have the replacement spring that could work for you;)
Good idea joberg, thank you very much for it. I have sent a message to Mune and he answered he would look if he can find a new spring for me so I'm waiting for this but in the negative, I could effectively look at watch stores (y) :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back